ARTFLOW Masterclass- Capture the Essence and Scent of florals
Capture the Essence and Scent of florals
In Person course
DATE: Tuesday 25th October, 2016. 9.30am – 4.30pm
VENUE: Ryazanoff Gallery, Albert Park
FEE: $245 All inclusive materials hire and course fee.
BOOKING ONLINE, PAYMENT End of page.
Do you have 1 day to commit to your creativity and get into your own creative zone?
Imagine no distraction of everyday life for 7 hours?
AND you get to create, paint and feel energized!
Many of you want to experience balance in your lives, and make that time for your creativity. For some of you it’s a constant balance with family or other commitments, for some it is a journey during a new stage of your life.
Join me for 1 day of painting and ignite your creativity and energize your artflow.
This is a great way to reconnect with your creative self, and take some time out to explore your senses.
Start your first step to making the space to create and feel good for yourself and embrace your gift as an artist…are you ready to create and feel really good?
Here is what we will cover in 7 hours:
- Explore some practical and easy painting activities, which are based on simple art theory to build on your knowledge and skill level. At the end of the day you will complete some sketches and one medium sized painting.
- Develop your skills and techniques in the medium of inks/watercolours to express yourself in new ways with my easy to learn step by step techniques which I’ve been successfully teaching world wide for 20 years.
- Explore colour in a powerful way which unleashes your energy and heart onto paper. Learn how to create with colour in your life and bring greater energy and awareness of yourself in that moment, and carry through your day.
- Our subject matter is flowers, it’s all about flower power- a perfect way to capture lusciousness, colour, our connection to smell and memory, beautiful shapes and textures.
Can I really do all this in 7 hours?
The short answer is YES!
This course is designed for painters of any medium with Beginner to Intermediate experience. At the least, you should have has basic knowledge and technical understand of the painting, brushwork and tools in other mediums like oils, acrylics or porcelain painting. You will learn how to create with inks during this course, and build on your current painting knowledge.
This course is not suitable for people new to painting.
Materials and Fees
- You will receive a certificate upon completion.
- $245 includes course fee, tutorials, paint and brushes hire, high quality watercolour papers are included in fee. Bring a pen and notebook.
BYO lunch or join us for lunch at the cafe next door to Ryazanoff Gallery.
||Ingrid H Lee (B.Education, Honours-Research, Masters Education- Research, PhD Candidate) is a contemporary artist who paints and teaches porcelain, canvas and mixed media. She travels internationally for exhibitions, art projects, creativity consulting, masterclasses and inspiration for her art works and books she writes. Ingrid is a highly productive artist and creative entrepreneur; and lectures at university in Arts education and pedagogy.
ALL INCLUSIVE COURSE FEE $245
To complete your payment, please complete this enrollment form
Once your purchase is confirmed, you will receive an email with course summary and venue details, and receipt of purchase.
Click the blue button below if you have any further questions, Ingrid will get back to you shortly.
Apply to this course