How to use an Art Journal to maintain creative flow- COMING 2017
The most valuable tools to keeping focused on your art and creativity is to maintain and develop and effect art journal. It is the key to creating successful art works where you are focussed on finding out what is possible, instead of waiting for mistakes to happen. An effective art journal is one of Ingrid’s key strategies to making time to create everyday, and maintain her flow of creativity while balancing, family, business, art and all those other every day things which can stop us doing what we are really passionate about.
List of Content
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to apply
- Strategies for feeling good about your creativity and keeping focused on it.
- Skills and techniques on how to art journal with a purpose.
- Strategies for maintaining good reflective practices to improve art works.Techniques for making the space and time in your busy life to be inspired and producing the art you want with ease.
Students will have access to
- Course eBook
- 4 hours of video training PLUS a BONUS 1 HOUR feature demonstration and interview with a Professional artist who is applying Ingrid’s art journal methods to improve her practices.
- Certificate upon completion of the course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will have a good foundation in how to shift their creative mindset and develop new artistic processes in their medium of choice.
Students should have a general background in art. While this course is open to any skills level, it is not designed to teach any art basics. Please refer to Which course is best for me?
- 1 Packet of colour pencils (For example Staedler or Faber Castell)
- Black Artline Fineliner
- Art quality drawing pencils/graphite pencil/charcoal pencils, 2B or 4B and eraser
- Basic set of artist quality watercolours/inks/acrylics, palette, brushes
- Small plastic container for water
- A4 pad of Medium weight Acid free artist quality drawing paper, 300GSM preferably
- Course eBook (Downloaded during your first unit)
*Please note art materials are not included in course fee, only Course e-book is inclusive.*
*When purchasing this course you accept our Terms and conditions and Refund Policy. All courses are evergreen.
- Please wait up to 24 hours for your enrollment to be approved, you will receive notification in your email, including a short video about how to access your course.
- To log into your courses at anytime, Go to Header Menu> My Online Courses
- Check your spam or junk mail if your mail is not in your Inbox.
- How do I learn online?
Apply to this course