As promised, here is your special discount for the course
“What stops you creating?”
For a one time special price you can access all 5 videos for $37 (usually $67) for a limited time only…keep reading
Over these 5 videos I’ll share my insights from:
- personal experience,
- my academic research,
- experience of teaching art and creativity for 20 years
AND discuss the biggest reasons why you stop creating in the way you want to,
AND offer you some approaches to thinking differently about how you view yourself as a creative artist in any medium
AND keep you inspired along the way.
This webinar series covered the themes of:
- Fear of Failure and making mistakes.
- Not trusting your own ability.
- Having little support around you for your creative passion.
- Too busy and too many commitments to spend time on your art.
- Scared to put a price or value on your art and creativity.
Get access to all our “What stops you creating course” which includes
over 5 hours of videos from this popular webinar series.
Begin the steps to shifting your mindset and start creating again
with steady focus and flow.
Here are our video trailers just to remind you about each video in the series to give you an idea about our discussions
Support and people around you
Do the people around you drag down your creativity?
Do you surround yourself with people who are critical and judgemental?
Does this sound like you?
What did our viewers say during this series?
In our chat box, our attendees leave ideas, messages, questions and comments…during our course you will be able to add to the conversation. Here is what some of our attendees had to say about this webinar series
Access all 5 videos for $67*
For a one time special price you can access all 5 videos for $37
OFFER ENDS 7am AEST 17/06/16
- Please wait up to 24 hours for your enrollment to be approved, you will receive notification in your email, including a short video about how to access your course.
- To log into your courses at anytime, Go to Header Menu> My Online Courses
- Check your spam or junk mail if your mail is not in your Inbox.
- How do I learn online?